The United State of America Political System Presentation
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Analyze the structure and function of the U.S. political system
You work for a lobbying corporation in Washington, DC, and are responsible for mentoring the new summer interns. Your team has decided that the intern training process needs to include a presentation about the structure and function of the U.S. political system. You have been tasked with creating that presentation.
Visual presentation: To make sure that all of the interns have an appropriate overview of the U.S. political system, you must create a visual presentation for their training session. Your team has decided that the following elements should be included in the presentation:
- Illustrate the relationships between the various branches and levels of the government.
- You should include both the federal and state level and discuss the balance between them.
- Discuss the various roles of stakeholders in political decisions.
- You should discuss the following stakeholders: states, one political advocacy organization, citizens, and foreign governments.
- Explain the influence that citizens have on/in the various levels of government.
- Consider the various options that citizens have to be involved in the government, such as voting, affiliation with political groups, social media, and running for office.
- You should include local, state, and national levels of government for comparison.
- In an unbiased manner, explain how political motivations and ideology might affect legislative and policymaking processes.
- This should be a brief and unbiased overview. You should give your interns insight into how these issues affect the U.S. political system.
- Use the following as examples:
- Free college tuition
- Gun control
- Tax reform
- An unbiased overview means giving a balanced summary of an issue, fairly presenting the arguments on both sides. That does not mean that you must agree with both sides, but you must be able to present both sides of the argument objectively.
- Compare and contrast the structure of the U.S. political system to China’s political system.
- Focus on the idea of democratic vs. authoritarian governments, using the United States’ and China’s political systems as examples.