|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
The Banking and Theory Research Paper
1) The Final Assignment will be available in Moodle at 9:00 am on the date of examination.
2) This is an open resource examination; there are (4) pages. Students are allowed to refer any digital materials (Internet, Proquest, Masader, and OER) with proper referencing and citation for each answers.
3) Students has to answer the questions typewritten in the word (.docx) format. Figures / Diagrams, equations and solving of problems can be written by hand and added to the document as a picture/image.
4) Save the assignment file using the student ID & Course code.[ Eg : 22s1234 – BAFI 3211]
5) Students should submit the answers through the turnitin link provided in moodle page. If any problem occurs, send it to the staff email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
6) Students are encouraged to upload the answers in the moodle at least two hours before the deadline to avoid any technical issues.
7) In case of any technical problem in opening or submitting your assignment please contact your course tutor through email and copy the Department Head
8) Any form of cheating is punishable. Students involved in cheating will be treated according to the Plagiarism and Academic Integrity Policies.
9) Students are advised to write the answers in their own words. Based on the plagiarism policy and the department approved similarity level, the marks will be deducted for the plagiarized
10) Students should complete their assignment within the given time. Assignments submitted after the deadline will be marked 0.
11) All the 03 Questions in this (Assignment) are compulsory and hence all must be answered.
12) Students should write the assignment around 300 words.
13) Students should use the following Typography: i. Font style: Times New Roman
iii. Line spacing: 1.15
14) Assignment can be uploaded in the moodle only once, so please check your answers before uploading them. The teacher will not delete any assignment for any student to upload them
ACADEMIC INTEGRITY & PLAGIARISM POLICY: The student should be ready to prove the authenticity of the work done. If any form of
plagiarism/reproduction of answers are discovered, student will be awarded zero marks.
I declare that the Final Exam (assignment) submitted is original and acknowledge that I am aware of the
NCT’s Integrity and Plagiarism Policies (January 2011) mentioned in moodle, and the disciplinary
guidelines and procedures applicable to breaches of such policy and regulations.
I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
STUDENT NAME STUDENT ID DATE OF SUBMISSION
Banking Theory & Practice – Final Assignments.
Bank Nizwa is equipped with state-of-the-art banking systems and software which are driven to offer customers the best Islamic banking experience. Due to their commitment and dedication, Bank Nizwa was declared as the “Best Islamic Bank in Oman”. Being a student of banking theory and practice, what could be the possible reasons for Bank Nizwa to cement this award? Explain your answer with suitable reasons.
Each answer should be around 300 words.
They offer loans, but with high interest rate and the terms and conditions for these loans are not acceptable to majority of the customers. If these loans are not acceptable to customers, banks may not be able generate revenue. If banks agree to change their policy towards advancing, what factors do you think may Influence the loan policy of Bank Sohar? (10 Marks)