Ted Talk Concept Questions
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
visit TED.com. (Links to an external site.) According to its website, TED is “a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas,TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment, and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world” (Source (Links to an external site.)). Browse TED.com and identify one presentation that applies the best practices of an effective speech as identified in Resonate and in Treasure’s video.
In this discussion forum, complete the following:
- Post a link to the TED Talk presentation you watched.
- Below this link, explain how the TED Talk you watched creates meaningful content as outlined by Chapter 5 of Resonate.
- Explain how this TED Talk utilizes structure to reveal insights as outlined by Chapter 6 of Resonate.
- Explain how this TED Talk delivers something the audience will always remember as outlined by Chapter 7 of Resonate.
- Explain how this TED Talk embodies the concepts covered in the video lessons from Chris Anderson and Julian Treasure.