SOCW 6401 Intervention or Support Plan Final Project Essay
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Throughout this course, you will view media of combat veterans discussing their experiences with the military, their combat experiences, and their reactions to trauma, crisis, and stress throughout their military careers.
For the Final Project, select one of the combat veterans you see in the media provided in your resources. develop an intervention or support plan that you might use if you were counseling, supporting, or otherwise assisting this individual with traumatic reactions and supporting his or her family.
As you craft your intervention or support plan, develop it through the lens of your specialization. For example, if you are aspiring to be a counselor, you would want to craft a specific counseling intervention. If you aspire to be a social worker, you may create a family treatment plan or develop a support plan and recommendations as a case manager. PLEASE USE SOCIAL WORKER AS THE IDENTIFIED SPECIALIZATION. If you are a school counselor, your role is likely to focus on supporting the children of a combat veteran who is experiencing a traumatic reaction. ATTACHED WILL BE THE THE 3 VIDEOS OF THE VETERANS. CAN PROVIDE LIBRARY ACCESS TO GET THE 5 JOURNAL ARTICLES.
our paper length should be 8–10 pages. In your paper, you should do the following:
- Describe the role in which you are working or aspire to work (e.g., social worker, counselor, school counselor, case manager), and explain how you might come across the individual you selected in the context of your own work.
- Identify one trauma or combat reaction the veteran is experiencing or has experienced.
- Explain the symptoms and stressors commonly experienced by military personnel associated with this traumatic reaction.
- Describe how you might support this individual’s family; explain ways in which they may be affected by the trauma reaction (include stressors upon spouses, significant others, and children).
- Describe the intervention or the type of support that you would implement, and explain why you consider this intervention or support appropriate or effective.
- Explain the details to the intervention or support plan.
- Describe any potential challenges you might experience implementing this intervention or support plan or engaging the combat veteran or family related to this intervention or plan.
- Describe how you might address those challenges.
- Describe recommendations you might make for the combat veteran or the family.
- Justify your intervention or support plan using the current literature.