Social Marketing Plan Discussion
|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Social Marketing Plan Discussion
- I have to create a social marketing outline using the template I provided, and then a four page essay on the social marketing plan for Vissla.
- The outline should make the essay much easier to write.
- COMPANY: Vissla Wetsuits
- Briefly describe the company, brand, or product you have chosen. Include their mission statement, value proposition, industry, market share (or similar metric), and key competitors.
- Give a brief overview of their marketing mix.
- Summarize their current responsible marketing efforts/strategy.
- Discuss what you believe to be the three most important observations you made about your company’s responsible marketing over the course of the semester. These could be:
- (1) a concept we covered in class that you were able to see in action in your company’s responsible or irresponsible marketing practices,
- (2) something surprising you learned while researching your company that pertains to the course or your recommendations,
- (3) something you have learned that you want to know more about (perhaps your company wasn’t as transparent here as you would have liked), OR
- (4) something else you have learned that is relevant to your developing knowledge of ethics in marketing.
- Pick one “P” of the marketing mix and provide at least three recommendations for how your company can improve its responsible marketing efforts around this element. It may be a good idea to give a brief summary of your company’s current practices in this area. These recommendations can address how your company can sustain and grow its current responsible marketing efforts. Your recommendations should be thought through and have supporting evidence (references). Basically, you need to take what you have learned about your firm and give them advice. Make sure you support the advice that you are giving with information you have learned over the semester. This is your chance to show off what you’ve learned! Remember, you are giving them recommendations for their responsible marketing efforts.
- Have a compelling introduction and conclusion. Remember, you are trying to sell us on the idea of growing our responsible marketing efforts! Make sure your recommendations align with your company’s current marketing strategy and responsible marketing efforts.
- Your paper should have a natural flow to it. You do not have to order it as I have here if there is a more logical way to present the information relevant to your chosen company. You do need to utilize references to support your analysis. These references need to be cited in-text throughout your deliverable and on a reference page. I do not care what citation style you use, as long as you are consistent. References can include peer-reviewed journals, business periodicals (ex: Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Harvard Business Review, etc.), or reports put out by the company to their stakeholders (ex: CSR report, quarterly reports, etc.). Your Reference List should appear as the last page of your deliverable. You may also include an Appendix with images if you would like.
- Your plan should be 3-4 pages long, Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced, with 1-inch margins if you choose to turn in a plan in paper format
- You have at least four different sources in your reference list. You should utilize at least two different types of sources. Example: you have a mix of sources that are annual/impact reports and online sources.
- Your writing is fairly strong with only a handful of errors/typos.
error: Content is protected !!