Social Change Blog
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
This week, you submit your second assignment. As you continue to develop your social change blog, remember that this Assignment will inform your blog topic. As such, support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources that inform your research. Your social change blog is not simply a place to state your opinion, or take a particular stance, but to present your concern in a scholarly, unbiased, and informed manner. The blog is intended to represent an academic perspective, and speak from a scholarly voice, informing your audience of what the literature and research says about your social change topic/issue, its history, and potential current concerns as they relate to the field of psychology. In addition, the blog should create/facilitate the ongoing discussion of the social change topic/issue from a scholarly perspective.
- Determine relevant literature for use in developing and supporting your blog, including the theoretical frameworks that are appropriate for your topic.
- Develop a description of the role of psychology with regard to your social change or social justice topic.
- Evaluate the impact of ethnic inequalities on the psychological well-being of the population(s) affected by your social change or social justice topic.
- Analyze any concerns regarding ethnic inequality as they pertain to your social change or social justice topic.
- Analyze the role of psychology in impacting historical biases and oppression and addressing social change or social justice movements for targeted oppressed populations.
- Finally, determine the publishing site you will use for publishing your blog. Review the guidance offered in “The 15 Best Blogging and Publishing Platforms on the Internet Today. Which One Is for You?” found in this week’s Learning Resources.