SOC 386 Fostering Recovery through Task Centered Practice Case Analysis Paper
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Review the following theoretical perspectives: Ecological, Systems, Strengths, Task-Centered, Cognitive and Behavioral. Choose one of the following upon which to reflect:
In Chapter 4 of Applying Theory to Generalist Practice by Langer & Lietz, read “Fostering Recovery Through Task-Centered Practice.” Write a 750-1,000-word reflection on the role of the social worker using the prompts below.
Read Case Study 3-4 “Challenging the Tradition: In Some Families, Violence is a Way of Life,” by Steven Krugman in Case Studies in Social Work Practice by LeCroy. Write a 750-1,000-word reflection on the role of the social worker in the attached domestic violence case study.
For each case reflection, discuss the following:
- Discuss the primary theoretical perspective reflected in the case study. Discuss one other theoretical perspective that could be applied.
- What competencies and behavioral practices did the social worker utilize?
- What did you find challenging about the case?
- What strategies did the social worker use that surprised you?
- What skills, practices, and behaviors do you think were critical for managing the case?