Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
The need for social change is great and how information flows can be a part of the problem. For this assignment you will assume the role of a community advocate who has been asked to present about media flow and social change.
Complete an Internet search on information flow and social change.
Locate an article or website that discusses media’s impact on social change and its functional components.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following instructions and questions:
- Define social change, and describe how media and information flow can affect social change.
- What responsibility does media have regarding social change?
- Does media show evidence of racial and ethnic stereotyping? If so, what are some of the racial and ethnic stereotypes?
- What is the long-term impact of viewing media stereotypes?
- How should media be involved with political change? Provide an example.
- Describe a current event or historical example of social change and how media’s involvement had a positive or negative impact the outcome of the event.