Prophets and False Prophets Discussion
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
A true test of a prophet is TRUTH. Prophets are not prophets because they spoke eloquent words. A prophet was God’s mouthpiece. God demonstrates His own perfection through the lives of imperfect yet yielded prophets. In this assignment, the student will trace the themes of the Major prophets.
- View the following video about the Major Prophets:
- Read Dr. Long’s notes, “Introduction to the Prophets”
- Read Introductions and the Global Message articles in the ESV Global Study Bible notes for the following books (How to Navigate the ESV Website ):
- Using the notes from Dr. Long, as well as additional research, discuss the following:
- Identify and explain three (3) major themes found in the Major Prophets.
- Who is the intended audience of each theme?
- Is there a broader meaning beyond the era of the Prophet and Israel in their time and place? Explain your answer.