Main Takeaways of Readings and Their Significance Essay
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Your response for this assignment will answer these questions:“1) What is your major takeaway from this weeks course material? 2) Why is this so significant to you?”
Please quote or briefly summarize the section you are referring to (and you should certainly cite it—book/film title and page number/scene).This quote/summary does not count towards you 200 word max requirement.
Mandatory Readings (200 words main takeaway from the following three readings)
- Ian Toll, The Conquering Tide, Ch. 12 (30 pp).Page
- Rick Atkinson, The Day of Battle, Chs. 5-8 (160 pp).Page
- Paul Fusell, Wartime, Chs. 17-18 (33 pages).
Another 200 words main takeaway from the following Netflix video
Jeb Stuart, The Liberator, Episode 2 (One Word: Anzio), Netflix
Mandatory Readings (another 200 words main takeaway for the following two readings)
- Ian Toll, Pacific Crucible, Prologue – Ch. 4 (160 pages).Page
John W. Dower, War without Mercy: Race and Power in the Pacific War (Pantheon 1986): Chs. 8-10 (87 pp)
Mandatory Film (Another 200 words main takeaway from the following movies)
- Frank Capra, “Why We Fight: Prelude to War” (1942), click for link to film
- Evil Mickey Mouse Attacks Japan (restoration of Toybox 1936 Omocha Bako propaganda anime animation)