Integrate Christian Faith with Personality Development Research
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Integrate Christian faith into the study of personality development.
The practical integration of faith with key psychological constructs is an essential hallmark of this course. Your final assignment is to write a paper that presents the theory that best corresponds with a Christian worldview and demonstrates your ability to integrate the truth of Scripture with your studies of personality.
- Read Chapter 17 in your textbook. Use the APA template and refer to The Trailblazer Handbook to assist with writing this paper.
- Choose one of the personality theories presented in this course (or an eclectic approach) and write a 1.5 – 2.5 page paper over-viewing why you believe the chosen theory, or combination of theories, is the most accurate and how you can integrate that perspective with your faith.
- Read Five Views Christians Take to Psychology
- To achieve maximum points, the following elements need to be thoroughly addressed:
- Identify and briefly describe a personality theory which you believe fits well within your Christian worldview. Be sure to cite one scripture that aligns with personality theory and your perspective. (1/3 page – introduction paragraph)
- Identify two key constructs or ideas of this theory (½ page)
- Explain to your reader whether you believe the scientific study of (secular) psychology is either consistent or inconsistent with the Bible. Support your response using at least one of the models from Johnson’s slide presentation. (1/2 page)
- Summarize your main takeaways from this course and propose how you might use personality theory moving forward (1/2 page)
- Cite the presentation and the textbook. The Bible is not to be listed on the references page but does have to be cited in-text.