Consumer Experiences Attitude and Behavior Online Food Delivery Literature Review
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
I want a literature review about the impact of using social media as a marketing tool for food ordering apps
there are some specific studies I want to mention and you can get more not only these
- Benkler, Y. (2017). Peer production, the commons, and the future of the firm. Strategic Organization, 15(2), 264-274.?
- Gibson, C. (2018). The most effective digital marketing strategies & approaches: A review of literature. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 8(2), 12-16.?
- Hanlon, A. (2018). Digital marketing: Strategic planning & integration. Sage.?
- Sumathi, D. N., & Josphin, S. (2017). A study on prospect concernment towards food adjures apps. International journal of applied research, 3(2), 4905-4910.?
- Tussyadiah, I. P., & Pesonen, J. (2016). Impacts of peer-to-peer accommodation use on travel patterns. Journal of Travel Research, 55(8), 1022-1040.?
- Wang, W. T., Ou, W. M., & Chen, W. Y. (2019). The impact of inertia and user satisfaction on the continuance intentions to use mobile communication applications: A mobile service quality perspective. International Journal of Information Management, 44, 178-193.?
- Yeo, V. C. S., Goh, S. K., & Rezaei, S. (2017). Consumer experiences, attitude and behavioral intention toward online food delivery (OFD) services. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 35, 150-16