Can the State Legitmize Force Paper
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
You pose a question that you are left with after the end of a unit. This does not mean you need to or try to cover or mention everything discussed during that period. Your curiosity should drive these responses. The point is not to answer the question by the end of the response, but to fully explore it.
A successful Unit Response…
- asks an open-ended question. Open-ended questions have multiple, potential answers and go for depth, rather than breadth. (“What year was the Constitution signed?” is a close-ended question; “Why do so many parts of the Constitution remain controversial today?” is an example of an open-ended question).
- tries to answer some of these questions:
- What are the possible effects and implications of what we covered this unit? What is another way to look at the topic? What information in this unit’s readings, lectures, and other materials help you partially answer the question? What additional information do you think would help you answer the question? Why is it an important question to ask? What makes you ask the question, and why should it be important to others?
- is clearly edited, with few to no typos or grammatical errors.
- demonstrates thorough reading of the texts, consumption of the lectures, and participation in the discussion boards.