A Crash Course in How to Train a Brain Worksheet
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
1. Children with secure attachments to their caregivers, compared with insecurely attached children, are more likely to:
a. All of these are correct.
b. show more advanced emotional understanding of themselves and others.
c. develop stronger friendships with peers.
d. have more positive self-concepts.
2. An infant who sees an adult struggling to pick up an object several times and then picks the object up for the adult and hands it to them is demonstrating the social understanding skill of ________________________?
3. While early childhood temperament is based in a child’s __________________, it interacts with the influence of ________________________ to shape their personality.
a. beliefs; peers
b. peers; beliefs
c. environment; biology
d. biology; environment
4. For several weeks, Pamela was bullied during recess at school. Now, whenever she hears the bell for recess, she feels anxious. The bell has become a(n) _________________________ for Pamela’s fear learning.
a. unconditioned stimulus
b. conditioned response
c. natural stimulus
d. conditioned stimulus
5. Discussion Question of your choice! Of the Discussion Questions included at the end of the assigned Noba Reading chapters, choose onequestion and and provide your own, original answer in at least TWO complete sentences below. Please be specific and provide EXAMPLES to illustrate your response.
Please begin by specifying (copy/paste) which question you are answering.