|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders Discussion Questions
Help me study for my Social Science class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Evaluating your group:
It is important to accurately evaluate your group. Typically, you would want to establish a baseline at the beginning of the group and collect additional evaluations midway and at the end depending on the length of your group.
1) Research and identify (with detail) and cite an evaluation tool. What is the name of the tool? How many questions/items does it have? How do participants answer/use the tool? Make sure this tool connects with at least one of your goals or objectives. For example, if you have a group for college students who experience anxiety, then you want to research a tool that measures anxiety levels. You can use the terms survey, questionnaire, quiz in your search for a tool. Cite in APA format w/ reference.
2) What is the purpose of the tool, and how is it helpful/important to your group? Make sure it ties to the purpose or one of your objectives. Cite in APA format.
3) What does it measure, or how is it measurable? How do you know improvements are being made? What is a bad/good score?
4) How often would you administer this tool?
5) How will you use your results as it relates to group members individually and as a whole?